Texas school districts are set to receive nearly $8 million from the Justice Department to improve campus security this year through funding from the bipartisan gun safety law passed this summer. That includes nearly half a million for Uvalde.
- Caramanna, Friedberg LLP, a leading criminal law firm, provides competent criminal and domestic assault lawyers in Toronto
- Keith Oliver Criminal Law Launches New Website
- Columbia Law School to advise Ukrainian president on war reparations
- The Uvalde schools police chief resigns from city council
- Uvalde schools police Chief Pete Arredondo resigns from City Council