Rep. Annette Glenn’s legislation reaffirming the rights of parents in Michigan schools is now state law.
House Bill 5703 will require all public schools to prominently post a section of state law in administration offices, school board meeting rooms and other locations. The language reaffirming parental rights – which has been part of state law for several decades – will also be included in manuals and training materials provided to Michigan Department of Education and State Board of Education employees.
- Caramanna, Friedberg LLP, a leading criminal law firm, provides competent criminal and domestic assault lawyers in Toronto
- Keith Oliver Criminal Law Launches New Website
- Columbia Law School to advise Ukrainian president on war reparations
- The Uvalde schools police chief resigns from city council
- Uvalde schools police Chief Pete Arredondo resigns from City Council