It’s easy for many of us to approach life insurance with a “I’ll handle that later” or a “set it and forget it” mentality, and to assume that you have time to sort out the details of adequate coverage down the road. Yet, life insurance can play a key role in protecting your loved ones financially should you pass away unexpectedly. The role protection plays in your financial plan often depends on your life stage.
Newly married couples
Older adults nearing or in retirement
Holley Smaldone-Cragg, CMFC, is a Financial Advisor with Ameriprise Financial in Geneva. She specializes in fee-based financial planning and asset management strategies and has been in practice for over 35 years. Her website is ameripriseadvisors.com/holley.com.
- Term Life Insurance Buyer's Guide for 2022 – InsuranceNewsNet
- Life Insurance, Annuities and R&D Tax Credits
- With existence getting more expensive, is it worth selling your life insurance policy?
- 3 Reasons Term Life Insurance Is a Better Option for Most People
- ON THE MONEY: More about permanent life insurance | Features