As the new school year starts, “In God We Trust” signs are popping up at schools across Texas under a new state law that requires schools to display them if they are donated.
The law was known as Senate Bill 797 and it texas-school-signs-legislature/”>was passed by the Legislature and enabled by Gov. Greg Abbott last year. It says schools “must display in a conspicuous place in each building of the school or institution a durable poster or framed copy of the United States national motto,” so long as it is donated to the school.
- Caramanna, Friedberg LLP, a leading criminal law firm, provides competent criminal and domestic assault lawyers in Toronto
- Keith Oliver Criminal Law Launches New Website
- Columbia Law School to advise Ukrainian president on war reparations
- The Uvalde schools police chief resigns from city council
- Uvalde schools police Chief Pete Arredondo resigns from City Council