DANBURY — Outside legal counsel and city officials are preparing to send a second enforcement letter to a City Council member accused of illegally dumping on city property adjacent to his farm.
In October, members of the Environmental Impact Commission sent a letter to Michael Halas, owner of Halas Farm on Pembroke Road, directing him to cease dumping materials on the city property, located on Barnum Road, and ordering him to appear at the commission’s next meeting to submit a restoration plan as required under city regulations.
- Howard Levitt: Why a good lawyer never ignores the court of public opinion
- Brian Laundrie's notebook reveals confession in Gabby Petito's death
- Attorneys fight to 'correct' long prison sentence
- Greitens RINO video spurred threats to family, lawyer says
- The Uvalde schools police chief resigns from city council