NEWTOWN — Alex Jones’ favorite Texas lawyer will be allowed to sit at his defense table during the Sandy Hook defamation awards trial in Connecticut in September, as long as the out-of-state attorney doesn’t actively try the case.
The reason: the same attorney, Andino Reynal of Houston, will be busy defending Jones in jones-sandy-hook-trials/”>separate Sandy Hook defamation lawsuits next week and again in September in Texas — a fact that state Superior Court Judge Barbara Bellis does not like much.
- Howard Levitt: Why a good lawyer never ignores the court of public opinion
- Brian Laundrie's notebook reveals confession in Gabby Petito's death
- Attorneys fight to 'correct' long prison sentence
- Greitens RINO video spurred threats to family, lawyer says
- Judge denies district attorney's request to withdraw John Henry Ramirez's execution date